GR Coupler and GR Nipples Models 641.204.010 / 710.204.010 700 BAR Working Pressure
The Amtec Hydraclamp GR-Nipple comes with all double-acting oil-activated clamping systems. The nickel plating differentiates it from the zinc coloured GX-Nipple, and the GR-Nipple is used only for the low-pressure retraction of double-acting clamps.
Quick disconnect, zinc plated, high-pressure oil connector for use with GR-Nipples exclusively.
- Nickel Coating identifies GR-Nipple by sight, while the black oxide retraction sleeve on the GR-Coupler prevents visual mixups.
- Mechanical interlocks allow only GR components to fully connect before retracting.
- Rated for up to 1,000 bar (14,500 psi) can be handled under special conditions.
- Compact design allows the GR-Nipple to be fully recessed into the clamping device to prevent operating damage, while the GR Coupler is easily operated with one hand.
- For high-pressure applications, use the GX system.
- Pulling back on the black retraction sleeve allows for rapid connection or separation of the GR-Coupler and the GR-Nipple.
- Low-pressure oil is directed to the clamping device or to the reservoir, depending on operation.
- A ball-type locking arrangement allows for a smooth, positive interlock between the GR-Coupler and the GR-Nipple.
- Hardened alloy steel components ensure reduced wear and operating damage.
- Special high-pressure seal material and precision machined parts ensure leak proof quality.
- Amtec GX components have successfully operated in the steel industry for over 20 years.
Special features or requirements can be accommodated. Kindly contact your local agent or call our office directly.